Permanent And Disability Insurance Group
Level Term Life InsurancePrimaryPermanent and disability insurance group provides you comprehensive insurance protection for permanent and total disability by any cause every day 24/7 anywhere in the world.
Permanent and total disability refers to a condition that caused by illness or accidents which causes an individual:
- Not capable of doing the job, filling positions or carry out a profession, or unable to earn a living forever; or
- Loss of a body part or total function, with a minimum of two members of the body such as the following:
o Arm from the wrist to the top.
o Foot from the ankle up.
(The situation or loss of this function should last for at least 180 consecutive days).
- Minimum participation of this program is 10 employees (with a maximum of 59 years at the time of registration, and a maximum of 64 years for the extension of the policy).
- This benefit applies to employees only
- Protection of 100 percent if the insured party suffered a total and permanent disability, after 180 days in a row.